Video Relay ServicesOur Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) services facilitate communication between Deaf/Hard of Hearing persons and Hearing persons instantly on a videophone.
Videophone work off of ethernet or wireless broadband internet signal Equipment stays on-site at your location.
Call the VRI Request Line using a regular telephone 1-877-HAVE VRI (or 1-877-428-3874) Give VRI Operator your company’s videophone ID Number
The Video Interpreter (VI) will call your videophone. Place it in front of the Deaf person and begin the session, it’s easy!
- Built in microphone enables communication between Hearing party and Video Interpreter (VI)
- Videophone’s camera allows Deaf person and VI to easily see each other
- VI translates to Hearing party via built in speakers
- Instant access to qualified and experienced interpreters on demand, 24/7/365
- ASL, Trilingual, and Spanish ASL interpreters available
- Complete your business with the Deaf individual without rescheduling
- Save money compared with traditional onsite interpreting sessions